The purpose of the initial examination is to answer:
- What concerns do you and your dentist have?
- When is the proper time to begin treatment?
- What type of treatment is indicated?
- How long will treatment take?
Our office is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 9:00 AM — 6 PM. We are closed Wed, Sat & Sun.
It is our goal to see you, on time, for your appointment. Time is scheduled to complete the necessary procedure, give information about the treatment, and answer any questions you may have.
1. What is the cost of the treatment?
The cost of treatment depends upon the complexity of the patient’s bite. The treatment coordinator will discuss fees and payment options, during the initial exam. If treatment is required, we have different payment plans to suit your budget and accept direct assignment from most insurance plans. We work hard to make orthodontics affordable for everyone.
2. What does my investment include?
Your investment includes:
- Orthodontic records, which consist of x-rays, study models and a personalized growth study workup to determine the best treatment objectives based on your needs.
- Active treatment fee for both early treatment options and complete comprehensive treatment with Invisalign includes all appliances, office visits, and procedures performed in the office. Appliances are durable and should last through the entire treatment period if the patient follows instructions.
- Final retainers are provided upon completion of treatment.
- Extra appointments/consultations at your request.